What can you say about the trailer of BATTLEFIELD V?

Julz98

I don't have the game yet since it will be released in October this year, I saw the trailer and my first thought on this was that the BATTLEFIELD V is the best from all, the feeling of the battlefield and how soldier plays differently than before, tactic and destruction is new...... I barely wait for its release.

22 hours ago, wallet said:

I don't have the game yet since it will be released in October this year, I saw the trailer and my first thought on this was that the BATTLEFIELD V is the best from all, the feeling of the battlefield and how soldier plays differently than before, tactic and destruction is new...... I barely wait for its release.

Yeah, BATTLEFIELD V is a unique FPS shooter game. Also, BATTLEFIELD V added a new playable character which is a female character and I think the player can customize the character which is best.

17 hours ago, MittensFX said:

It looks amazing.As much as I love the trailer,I have to say that the trailer for BF1 is still better but this looks amazing.I can't wait to buy the game when it fully releases as I don't like games that are Alpha,Beta and are in pre-release.

I agree that BATTLEFIELD 1 is still the best trailer of all BATTLEFIELD trailers. I still amazed about the BATTLEFIELD 1 game, that's why I hope BATTLEFIELD V will surpass it.

• 2 weeks later...